Sneak Peek - Patrick McDonald and Robert W. Richards

Dandy_PatrickMcDonald_byRoseCallahan_042411_2809
Patrick McDonald at home in paisley and blue velvet, NYC, April 2011

Dandy_RobertRichards_byRoseCallahan_042911_3037
Artist Robert W. Richards at home, NYC, April 2011

I have a couple of exciting new shoots that I wanted to give you a peek at...  First is the iconic dandy of New York, Patrick McDonald, who allowed me and Matt Fox of Fine and Dandy a rare glimpse at his home.  And next is the legendary artist, Robert W. Richards who told us stories of buying this Lanvin suit in Paris decades ago (it still fits!) and how Louise Brooks wrote him fan letters (!!)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning Suit.
    I'd trade in my own mother for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...