I am Dandy Exhibit - Mr B is Coming to Town for Opening Nov 18!

120509_5529_lores
Mr. B the Gentleman Rhymer (shown here in London 2009) will be playing the I am Dandy exhibit opening Nov 18.  This will be his first time performing in NYC - a rare treat!  

VERY EXCITED to be officially announcing the I am Dandy week long exhibit at the National Arts Club Nov 18-22.  You are all invited to the opening party on Mon Nov 18 from 6-8pm, but YOU MUST RSVP (see announcement below).  Space is limited, so DO IT NOW!

I have been imploring Mr. B to come to NYC ever since I first met him at the Chap Ball in 2009 in London.   I think he is just delightful, and unlike anything you will find in NYC.   The very special performance he give for us at the Nov 18 opening should not be missed!  Be sure to check his website and Facebook page for other performances.

120509_5680_lores
Mr. B at the Chap Ball, London, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...