Dandy International Press Alert!

Some international press happening recently.  First, S MODA, a prominent Spanish newspaper, quoted me in a feature "The New Dandies", along with my friends Dandy Wellington, Massimiliano Mocchia di Coggiola, and Steven Hitchcock (photo by Anne Hugus):


Then Dandy Magazine in Paris asked me to send another set of portraits - this time to celebrate fall!  
Now I am getting together a selection of winter dandies... 

Dr. Keith Churchwell at Len Logsdail's in NYC 

Mickael Loir in Paris

Raymond Chu on Doyers Street, NYC 

Winston Chesterfield near his home in Westminster, London.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I'm doing my own series on Dapper Chaps I know. These are some dashing gents as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great to see you are featuring well dressed men. Since you are focusing on vintage clothing, you definitely should have a look at Mark Davids from Amsterdam: http://www.thetruegentleman.nl/
      I look forward to seeing more!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Rose, that's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...