Reason to Celebrate

Michael Haar at the Breuckelen Tweed Ride, Prospect Park, Dec 2012

Their are so many reasons to celebrate this last year and heartily welcome the new one.  A big thank you to all my readers, new and old!  I have had such a good time making these images, and to have so many of you enjoy them is a dream come true.

2013 looks to be a huge year for The Dandy Portraits - I will be included in the exhibition at RISD in April,  and more big news that I have to keep hush hush for the time being.  

So have some fun and raise a glass - or your hat - to the coming year!

PS - remember you can keep up with me on instagram for snapshots around town, and tumblr for dandy images I find inspiring, and facebook page for updates to blog, news, and more.


  1. Definitely love your blog!

    Great pics always very interesting!

    Well then, I'll raise my glass to you as well

    Consultant Style Advisor

    1. Thanks Gian! Glad you enjoy the portraits :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...