Ivy Style at FIT

Richard Press at the Ivy Style exhibit opening at FIT, Sept 14, 2012

It was a fun night out at the opening of the Ivy Style exhibit at the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology.  I got to see some friends and make new ones.  Bruce Boyer introduced me to the legendary Richard Press (Press as in J. Press) and I took him aside to make a few portraits.   How could I not?

G. Bruce Boyer and Richard Press collaborated on the Ivy Style exhibit, along with deputy director of the MFIT, the very talented and beautiful, but not pictured, Patricia Mears.  

091412_8898_lores 091412_8892_lores 091412_8867_lores 091412_8881_lores 091412_8882_lores
Also at the opening was the photographer Bill Cunningham, who seemed like he was having a great time chatting with fashionable friends and not eating the hors d'oeuvres.  I was too nervous to introduce my self!  Kind of silly, I know.

I love this last shot of Richard Press.  Turns out he is an actor too!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...