We are Dandy - First Look video!


Today my first copy of We are Dandy arrived at my doorstep! I think it's the very first copy to arrive in North America! Overjoyed to have it in my hands and to see all the wonderful pages that are a celebration of all the extraordinary people that Natty, Kelly, and I met on our journey to find dandies around the world. And Dita Von Teese wrote our preface!

As I say in my acknowledgements in the book:
"As an artist devoted to making portraits, I would like to profoundly acknowledge the rare gift it has been to have such fascinating people to photograph, and to be able to explore the rich subject of dandyism." 
We are Dandy launches in Europe TODAY November 8, and will be available in very limited quantities in New York City for launch events before Christmas - so far November 17 at the Armoury, and December 1 and Fine and Dandy Shop. Stay tuned to Instgram and Facebook for the latest updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...