Leisure Time at Mr. Crowley's

022711_8172
Quite impressive home bar!  This is the second installment of my epic visit to Sean Crowley's Brooklyn home.  Today you will see him mix up a very tasty cocktail...while dressed down for leisure.

022711_8178
When I ask him what cocktail has he been enjoying lately, he says his tastes have leaned toward straight whiskey.   I suppose to accommodate me as a guest, he picked up his cocktail book and blindly picked a page at random - The Brooklyn it is!

dandy_cocktail_photo-RoseCallahan_022711_8182
His homemade Amer Picon

022711_8137

022711_8208

dandy_cocktail_photo-RoseCallahan_022711_8214
This moment makes me very happy.

022711_8239
This pretty much sums up my experience of visiting Meredith and Sean... A fun-loving and kind duo, with impeccable taste.  Oh and check how far an antique seltzer bottle can spray water here!

Next up - the workwear...

3 comments:

  1. Once again a great series of pictures, Rose! Really enjoying your work and promoting it every other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed the pictures of Mr. C there to which I had been pointed by some other site, actually; I wonder if he had some decent single malt in is bar, too...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic. I'm achieving something quite similar, though on a much larger scale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...